Tuesday, June 2, 2009

summer?

yay. so. It's summer.

There's a whole bunch of stuff I've been wanting to do for a while now, and I figured summer would be a good time to try to get them all done. I mean, I don't have school anymore, so it should all just be free time, right? Well, somehow, I can never get around to finishing anything. Ah well. Hopefully my work ethic will return soon.

My sister recently got me re-addicted to The Sims 2. And guess what just came out today? The Sims 3! We're probably going to get it tomorrow. Hopefully? haha.

There are sooo many movies coming out this summer, it's ridiculous. I saw Angels and Demons - it was good, even if they did sorta skip most of the first half of the story. I saw Terminator: Salvation - it was okay... you could tell that all of their budget went to special effects instead of story. And I've heard good things about Up, which I am planning to see soon. Other things I want to see: Night at the Museum 2, Transformers 2 (and the first one, probably should watch that first...), the new Harry Potter movie... and then New Moon comes out in November! yayyy, I cannot wait.

I recently started watching Ouran High School Host Club again. It is a HILARIOUS show. I highly recommend it.

Meh, I guess I should quit procrastinating and actually go do something productive now.


my favorite three-word phrase

2 comments:

  1. I've played the Sims 3 for probably a good 12 hours already (or more). good stuff, good times.

    ReplyDelete