Monday, January 31, 2011

dream jobs...

In case you haven't noticed, I don't really have any idea what I want to do with my life right now. I don't know what I want to do college-wise, major-wise, or job-wise.

So, to relieve some of the stress, I decided it would be fun to start coming up with "dream jobs" - fantasy ideas that would be really fun, but are, for various reasons, completely impractical.

Since I'd like to embed photos/videos/music with these posts, and since tumblr has a nice queue feature, I've started this project up on my tumblr.


I've got a few #dreamjobs in the queue, and will add them every now and then, if I think of any good ones. Feel free to suggest ideas!

For each one, I'm going to try to come up with some pros/cons. Maybe, by the end, I'll have some vague sort of idea about what I like to do. Maybe. Haha.

---

...can't turn back now, I'm haunted...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing experience.And also sharing your dreams.
    Thanks for sharing a great post. it should be really good.
    learn how to hack

    ReplyDelete