Sunday, March 6, 2011

tumbling.


I've been doing a lot more tumbling. That's really the place you'd want to go if you wanted to hear about my life, or about random stuff I care about. It occasionally gets kinda political, but I try to break it up.

One thing that I've done is to create hashtag serieses, where I try to make a bunch of posts about random topics. Here are the ones I've done so far:

#guitarsiwant - here's where I post random pictures of guitars/basses/amps/pedals/etc. that would be awesome/fun to have.

#dreamjobs - here's where I list "dream jobs" - jobs that would be awesome to have, but are entirely unrealistic.

#favoriteplaces - here's where I list some of my favorite places in the world. Each post is a link to that place on google maps, yay!

#30daysongchallenge - this one is where I'm posting a music video for a bunch of random different criteria. Go and listen to them!

yeah. that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment