Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ranting for a bit (plus: ANGER!)

I figure I should write again. Hmm.... haha, well, I'm sorry my life isn't as angst- and drama-filled as some of the other bloggers out there (just kidding guys, you know I love reading your blogs). But anyway, I guess it's my turn to indulge in some random ranting.

Sooo... it's almost the end of the school year. Usually, I'd be looking forward to this. However... this year feels different. I've been so much happier this year in general, and have made so many new friends... I'd almost rather keep coming to school and hanging out with everyone than have to go our seperate ways during the summer. I mean, I know we will be able to see eachother occasionally, but it will be difficult... Alexandros is taking a month-long trip to Greece (no fair!), and Daily will randomly be going to Florida and California and stuff. Whoops, there go two of my best friends. Oh well, I guess I can just wait until next school year...

The more I think about it, the more I realize how strange next year will be. I mean, yes, I will be a senior... but I don't really think that means that much to me. I mean, I'm going to be taking Theater 1 (again), which is probably going to be filled with freshmen. And then who knows who else will be taking The Voice. Besides, enough of my friends are either freshmen or sophomores right now that I will probably spend more time with them than with my actual grade.

And then, all of the people that will be gone next year... Hm. Well, I'm glad some of the teachers will be gone (not that it matters, since I'm never taking spanish again. ever.)... but then... sigh. Mr. Dailey will be gone. This frustrates me. Hmm, I might as well get this out now:

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??


I mean really... I usually don't get mad, but I am BEYOND pissed at the people who complained about him. Okay, I can deal with the fact that you got a bad grade in his class, and are annoyed. I can deal with the fact that you might not always agree with him, or like his teaching methods. But seriously... complaining to the administration and trying to get him kicked out? And using that video as an excuse? You disgust me.

Mr. Dailey was one of my favorite teachers. He encouraged us to think in new and different ways, and I appreciated that. I mean, I didn't even agree with him all of the time, but it was still refreshing to hear his opinion.

But really. Calling him out on... an anti-homophobia video? REALLY? And what was your lame excuse? Oh yeah, you said that he was "forcing his views upon you".... what the heck? Since when is promoting understanding and peace a bad thing? If a history teacher told you that killing black people just because they were black was bad, you wouldn't complain about them "forcing their beliefs upon you", would you? No. I'm tired of your ignorance and obvious disrespect for both human rights and one of my favorite teachers. Thanks to you, he now has to find a new job next year. I hope karma comes back to bite you some day - it will be vicious.


*end rant*

Yeah, sorry. I got a little angry. And it doesn't really matter, because the main person(s) I was targeting that at probably doesn't read this anyway. Oh well.

Bleh, tired. And I have physics to study for tomorrow... fun fun.


in the year of my decline...

3 comments:

  1. Yep. Jim we pretty much switched places. Literally. I <3 NWSA. I envy you.

    PS: You ARE Sylar :)

    Oh, and William: YOU CAN ALWAYS HANG OUT WITH ME OVA THE SUMMA! XD

    ReplyDelete