Monday, January 18, 2010

cliquey cliquey

hahahaha.

Prep
[] I shop at Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, or Aerospatiale.
[] I am/was a cheerleader.
[] I'm pretty ditzy.
[] I wear pink 24/7.
[] My looks are very important to me.
[x] I can’t live without my cell phone. (mostly for email.)
[] My hair is always straight.
[] I say 'like' and 'omigod' a lot.
[] I laugh 24/7.
[] I have a million friends.
[] I always hang at the mall or movies.
[] I'll only date popular guys.
[] I listen to rap & pop music.
[] I have at least one designer bag.
[] My myspace pics are of me making a kissy face or are mirror pics.
[] It takes me at least an hour to get ready for school in the mornings.
[] Uggs + Miniskirts = Love
[x] I don't have a job
[] I wear lots of makeup.
[] I can be stuck up or snobby sometimes.
[] I flirt with any guy, as long as he's cute.


Emo
[x] I cry a lot.
[-] I go to local shows. (sometimes.)
[] I wear black everyday
[x] I write sad poetry.
[-] I play an acoustic guitar. (want to learn.)
[x] My favorite bands include: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, or Panic! At the Disco.
ehh. yeah.
[x] I think about suicide or death often. (used to more than now.)
[x] People have told me to cheer up.
[x] I cry when I see dead animals.
[x] My myspace pics are black are white or angled.
[x] I wear many band shirts.
[] No one understands me.
[xxx] I don't talk too often.
[x] I look down when I walk.
[x] I wear black eyeliner. (I have, at times, haha.)
[] My fingernails are black.
[] I have an ex I still cry over.
[] My hair is black.
[x] My hair covers one of my eyes. (It does, at times.)
[x] I love Hot Topic.
[ ] I always say 'life sucks'.


Nerd
[x] I have straight A's.
[x] I wear glasses.
[x] I always do my homework and study.
[x] Lord of the Rings was a massive achievement
[x] Computer games = Love.
[x] I'm 'teachers pet'.
[] I've never had a real boyfriend/girlfriend.
[] I have a bedtime.
[] I use an asthma inhaler.
[x] I carry a calculator with me.
[] I bring my lunch to school.
[x] I always follow the rules.
[] I'm shy around the opposite sex.
[x] I'm always on the computer.
[x] I've never had beer or cigarettes.
[x] I always answer every question in class right.
[x] I correct people's grammar.
[x] I read a lot.
[x] School is very important to me.
[] I always stump people.


Jock
[] I'm on one or more sport teams.
[] I always wear my varsity jacket.
[] I've won awards for my athletic ability.
[] I will only date popular guys.
[] School Spirit 100%.
[] I'm going to a college for sports.
[] I watch sports on TV all the time.
[] I'm muscular.
[] I play sports or exercise at least 3 hours a day.
[] Go Team!
[] I'm a dude magnet.
[x] I eat a lot.
[] I'm egotistical.
[] I'm too focused on sports to make really good grades.
[] I sit at the jock lunch table.
[] All I talk about with my friends is sports.
[] I go to lots of sports games.
[] I'm very athletic
[] I wear sport inspired clothing.
[] I play at least 3 different sports.

Comedian
[x] I'm funny. (Or so I've been told.)
[] I'm often making jokes.
[] I interrupt class by making people laugh.
[] I always entertain people by being funny.
[] I worship Kevin Smith.
[] I watch comedies more than anything.
[] I also watch SNL and Mad TV a lot.
[x] I'm sarcastic.
[x] I've been told I'm hilarious.
[] I always imitate people.
[] I pull lots of pranks.
[] I always make sarcastic remarks after everything.
[] I have to prove myself by being funny.
[] People expect me to make jokes, always.
[] I have a lot of pressure to make everyone laugh.
[] If I don't make jokes, people ask me what's wrong.
[] Jim Carrey is my idol.
[] I mostly get along with everybody.
[] At pep rallies, I'm the one acting crazy and silly.
[] My teachers or parents tell me I need to focus more on work and less on joking around.

Goth
[x] I wear black.
[x] I don't like to be seen.
[x] I'm very, very pale.
[-] I only listen to metal or emo-ish music. (some of the time)
[x] I love creepy, weird movies.
[x] I love gothic cartoons and drawings.
[x] I don't like people.
[] I only go out during the night.
[] I have black fingernails.
[] I wear a long black coat.
[] I also wear big black boots.
[] 'The Crow' is one of my favorite movies.
[] I only date other Goths.
[] I love pain.
[x] People think I'm crazy.
[] I don't talk to anyone who isn't as deep as me.
[] I love to scare people.
[x] I laugh at teenyboppers.
[] People are afraid of me.


Weirdo
[x] I talk to myself
[x] I say really random things all the time.
[] I fidget a lot.
[ ] I still use a wheeled backpack.
[x] People laugh at me.
[] I walk really funny.
[] I have a very different sense of style.
[ ] I talk in a robot voice often.
[] I'll stop whatever I'm doing, and break out in a crazy dance if the mood strikes.
[x] I debate stuff with myself.
[] I hear voices.
[] I'm obsessed with aliens and the other planets.
[] I have a fascination with robots and machinery.
[x] I use really big words no one understands, and they give me weird looks.
[] I say random lines of babbling that make sense to no one understands except me.
[] I dart my eyes from side to side.
[] I always pretend I'm a robot or other weird non human thing.
[x] People have no idea why I think the way I do.
[] I have some very unusual, extraordinary talents.
[] When people ask me if I like something that's trendy, I pretend to be scared or confused.


Christian Girl/Boy
[] I go to church at least once a week.
[ ] Most of my wardrobe consists of long skirts and button down shirts for church.
[] I always carry a bible with me.
[x] My whole family is very religious.
[] I've never been on a date.
[x] I've never smoked or had a beer.
[] My beliefs are very strong.
[] I'm waiting for marriage until sex
[] I wear a cross necklace.
[] I have a bracelet that says WWJD.
[] I'm always preaching to people about the importance of religion.
[] I believe in God
[] I'm not allowed to watch rated R movies, and sometimes, not even PG-13 movies.
[x] I never go out and party.
[] I read the bible everyday.
[] I've memorized excerpts from the bible.
[] I go to Sunday school.
[x] I've been to church camp.
[] I pray every night.
[] I sing Christian songs.


Cowgirl/Cowboy
[] I live on a farm.
[] I own at least 2 horses.
[] I own a pair of cowboy boots.
[] I own a cowboy hat.
[] I always wear my hair in two braids.
[] I ride a tractor.
[] I live in a small town.
[] I've lived in Texas before.
[] I wear flannel shirts.
[] I wear overalls.
[] I say y'all and howdy.
[] I have other animals on a farm.
[] I've been in a rodeo before.
[] I've ridden a mechanical bull before.
[] I love home cooking, country style.
[] I always wear my cowboy hat, even in restaurants.
[] I say yee-haw!
[] I've went to horse races before.
[] I love cowboy movies.
[] I square dance.


Social Butterfly
[] I have a lot of friends.
[] I get along with everybody.
[] I enjoy talking to different people.
[] I'm a people person.
[] I love having tons of fun.
[] People come to me for advice.
[] People take an instant liking to me.
[] It seems that people always want to talk to me or hang out with me.
[] I can relate to Ferris Buller.
[] Everybody thinks I'm awesome.
[] I'm not in any clique.
[] I can turn an antisocial person nice.
[] I talk to at least one different person a day.
[] I'm pretty cheerful.
[]I'm involved in something, like a club, that allows me to meet new people.
[x] I never want to argue with people.
[] I love talking.
[] I always have fun doing anything.
[] I'm optimistic.
[] I have over 150 friends on my IM or cell phone book.


where do you fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment