Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meh, tired.

Wheee, AP exam week. So much fun. Computer Science AB yesterday, Calculus BC today, and then US History on Friday. Bleh.

I'm really tired, which is why I'm not writing the blog entry I was planning to write. You see, I had this idea for a massive discourse about religion/love/peace/acceptance/beliefs, but... I'm tired. So instead, you get this random rant.

I've been reading more recently. Right now, I'm reading a pretty good series: kissed by an angel / the power of love / soulmates. It's a rather interesting romance-mystery-suspense story.

Hmm... I've been wanting to draw something recently, but I haven't really had any ideas. I'm thinking about trying a cityscape though... it will be at night, and it shall be raining. That's really all I've decided.

In other news, I completely fail at doing that I should do.

Time to go study/sleep/read, perhaps?



He thought he was honest.

1 comment: