Monday, April 27, 2009

Beatles Songs

mkay so I'm lazy and I didn't feel like writing a full entry.
I have ideas for a good one though. So hopefully that will come soon?

Anyways, the idea here was to answer each question with a song title, and to limit yourself to one artist.

I chose the Beatles.

Some of the answers were chosen sarcastically, or because they fit nicely - they do not all actually reflect my real answer to the question.

Anyways.




Are you male or female? : Something

Describe yourself : I Am The Walrus

How do you feel about yourself? : Getting Better

Describe where you currently live? : Here, There And Everywhere

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? : Strawberry Fields Forever

Your favorite form of transportation? : Flying (even though Yellow Submarine is a close second.)

Your best friend is? : I'm going to list three, one for each of my best friends.

- Her Majesty

- Taxman

- Oh! Darling

Your favorite color is? : For You Blue

What's the weather like? : Rain

Favorite time of day? : Good Morning Good Morning

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? : What Goes On

What is life to you? : All My Loving

What is the best advice you have to give? : Let It Be

If you could change your name, what would it be? : Eleanor Rigby

Your favorite food is: Honey Pie

Thought for the Day: Your Mother Should Know (hahaha jk, I just wanted to put that somewhere. Actually: All You Need Is Love)

How I would like to die: Golden Slumbers

My soul's present condition: I've Got A Feeling

My motto: Think For Yourself



I read the news today, oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!!
    (of course)

    And I realized that I should have named my blog "What Goes On". Wouldn't that be sick?

    ReplyDelete