Sunday, April 26, 2009

Purify the colors, purify my mind

I hear shouts, screams. The clanking of metal, dull thuds. Oh wait, my neighbors are just playing horseshoes. ha.

---

I don’t really know what I want. This is a problem. Well, I know what I don’t want – I guess that’s a good start. But how to move forward, to make progress? Ah, trapped again.

I am confused. Taunted by vague visions, lead on by unsure dreams. Competing realities. Hiding in the shadows.

I feel more alive than I ever have before. It is scary, thrilling, dangerous. I want to laugh, cry, scream, run. I want it to end as soon as possible, and yet I want it to last forever. As one of the greatest writers of our era once said, “Ponder, indefinitely.”

The past year has been rather interesting. It probably would have been a little easier if I didn’t have to keep going through periods of enlightenment and self-discovery every few months though. Hm. It’s probably safe to say that I have changed more over the past year and a half or so than almost ever before in my life. Are any of you in a position to judge, agree, or disagree? Comments welcome.

Sudden topic change?!

Music is calming, soothing. Sometimes it brings back good memories (Arcade Fire – Funeral). Other times, it just helps you relax (Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon). Music can energize you, help you get ready. It can invoke emotions. Such as now. ((title))

And.

I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her. <3

“Welcome to the club.” (ha!)

1 comment:

  1. uh DUH you've changed. hahahaha. in a super duper good way though! when i first met you, you were so nervous and quiet that you couldn't even talk to me without letting me know who you are : ) ahahahahaha. but now you're just so much more outgoing, and you seem so much happier and alive and i love itt. you're such an amazing person, and i'm so excited that you're finally starting to see it. i LOVE youu! <3

    ReplyDelete