Thursday, August 27, 2009

fitting/scattered.

Things have been going too fast lately.

===

I'm actually enjoying school now. I mean, I did before, but... I don't know, it's different now. I love basically all of my classes (except for English, but eh, that's okay). I have more friends than I ever have before (even though only like four of them are actually in my grade, haha). And I feel like things will only get better from here. There's some people I'd like to get to know better, and I actually have classes with them now, so yay. College applications are annoying, but they will be done soon.

And... yayyyyy theater is finally starting again! Not only is theater awesome, it also means I get to hang out with Daily after school instead of riding the bus home and listening to the little kids scream. I swear, if I hear those kids sing along to Hannah Montana one more time... hahaha.

===

Community meeting was hilarious today. (For those of you not at Cannon - since a certain number of people went to some soccer game or something, the varsity soccer team sang Taylor Swift's song Love Story. It was epic.). I have Taylor Swift stuck in my head now, but I guess that's an acceptable trade-off for such entertainment.

In other news, and in an attempt to get other music stuck in my head, I highly recommend that you listen to Queen's Bicycle Race. It's an amazing song.

===

I got my braces off yesterday!!! Yayy, this is excitinggg!!! I've had them on for what seems like FOR EVER. So, I'm happy. Yay!

===

Earlier this week, I noticed something. I was riding the bus to school (as a senior), listening to t.A.T.u and Cascada, and reading Fruits Basket. I figured that this could mean that my life was either really lame or really awesome. I'm going with really awesome.

===

I've been experimenting with creating synthesized music, and some of it is turning out somewhat well. I might actually try putting some songs together. The genre I'm going for right now is sorta a mixture of electronica, trip-hop, progressive, rock, and ambient. This might be fun.

===

Okay so I'm basically wasting time now, hoping that Mr. Fitzsimmons will send out the cast list tonight. Because I really want to see it! Hahaha, we're doing this really depressing play about a mining town where there is a huge explosion and basically all the men die. So it's pretty sad... there are monologues by dead miners, and their widows, and stuff. Yeah, haha. I might get to play a dead miner.

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Goodnight!


...and I can almost put it back together...

5 comments:

  1. really awesome! miley sucks, can't believe I missed soccer singing and the music sounds sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really lame instead of really awesome. Hee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i can relate with the bus-riding. and the little kid screams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Way to not ride the bus home. Now I'M screwed...t.A.T.u. and Cascada...hehe...btw I'm not putting Cascada back on my Zen. I get Bicylcle Race stuck in my head ALL THE TIME.

    Handlebars :)

    [Haha the first time I tried to post this the code I had to type was "pooped!" XD]

    ReplyDelete