Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Post/Riposte

Hey, Cannon peoples - how long are your responses to the "Who Moved My Cheese" questions? I figured I should finally get around to doing my summer work, haha. Oh, and while I'm randomly questioning you - for rising seniors: how long are your response(s) to the common app essay?

---

I see what you are doing. And don't worry, I will get you. You can run, you can hide, but it won't last. Not for long.

---

My creativity comes in annoying flashes. I'll get really great inspiration and ideas, but at times when I can't work on them. And then as soon as I have free time, I suddenly no longer want to draw/play/write/program/whatever. It's frustrating. I'm trying to beat it though. I'm slowly working on a small art piece based on the album "Funeral" by Arcade Fire.

I love that album. It has recently become my second favorite album of all time (behind Dark Side of the Moon, of course). I don't know why, it's just awesome. Neon Bible, their second album, is pretty good, but is a little darker and a little less catchy. In my opinion, at least.

---

Strange. The parts that are supposed to be easy are tantalizingly hard, and the parts that are supposed to be hard are confusingly easy.

---

Hmm. School starts in about two weeks. Meh. I'm looking forward to it. Somewhat. I also want to avoid certain things/people. Sigh.

I don't want to go to college yet. I know I still have another year... but it just seems like it is coming up too soon.

---

ha.

...people everywhere / a sense of expectation hanging in the air...

1 comment: